While organisations are increasingly relying on Salesforce to manage workflow, boost productivity and provide enhanced business insights – many lack a detailed roadmap on how to maximise the value of their investment.
From implementation and integration to user adoption, Smartapps provides companies with a full-lifecycle approach to implementing Salesforce. This ensures results for every business unit and ensures that best practice architecture and development is implemented for your Salesforce instance. Putting our years of expertise as a collaborative partner to work for you, only Smartapps delivers a comprehensive application roadmap.
Get in touch with one of our expertsLet's have a chat!
The first step in collaborating is to conduct one or more ‘Scoping Sessions’ where we have the opportunity to understand your vision, goals, and requirements for a successful project.
- Which business users will be using Salesforce?
- What are your key business objectives and key drivers for change?
- What are the business or functional requirements?
- Is integration with other systems required?
- Is there data that needs to be migrated?
- And, how will your end-users get trained?
Our architects use their deep Salesforce platform knowledge combined with practical delivery experience to help you implement smart and effective end-to-end solutions.
- Program strategy, roadmap & adoption planning
- Lightning migration strategy
- Single vs multi org strategy
- Optimise Salesforce licence mix
Review your current Salesforce solution
- Reviews based on best practice design
- Identify and implement automation improvements
- Increase user adoption and engagement
Business process review
Optimise your business processes
- Detailed current state review
- Actionable recommendations
- Re-engineering activities